Monday, November 10, 2008

Paying for Law School Through Your Job

Question
Hi all, I have big loans from undergrad, but I want to go to law school. I would love to get a job that would pay for law school, but I'm not sure where those jobs are. I was a Fulbright T.A. for two years after college and I'm applying to schools now, but considering waiting a year if I can find a job that will pay for me. Ideas? Thanks!

Answer
Look for jobs that include tuition reimbursement (without the “must be related to your job" strings), its usually caped at like $5200 a year (and is paid after you complete the classes, so you got to pay up front), a bunch of my classmates do this, they work in the computer industry, insurance industry, or at the school (if you work at the school you get 6 free credits a semester at my school).

Source: Law School Discussion

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home