Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Housing at UPenn Law School

The information comes from a 1L posting on Law School Discussion

Apparently, a lot of people live in Sansom (the graduate housing). However, most people I've met live in Center City. I've also met some that live in University City outside of Sansom, and a few that live elsewhere. IMO, the graduate housing is not that great and not worth the price, but it is super convenient (and I don't live there, so don't have much experience with it). I live in Center City and really like it. I'm a 10min walk from school, there are plenty of law students/other grad students both in my building and in the area, and it's closer to most of the bars, restaurants, etc. There are also a few really nice buildings near the law school (and still a close walk to CC) that some people live in.

From another 1L on Law School Discussion

Mostly Center City & University City/West Philly. When I first visited Penn, I wanted to live in West Philly but there seemed to be a huge push for Center City so that's where I ended up. I'm extremely happy with where I live - great building, 15 minute walk to school- but I have to say I think West Philly is equally as great. If you do end up coming here you should look at both

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home